If I could find a way. . . I admit it: I'm an addict. I drink so much Mountain Dew, I should bleed, shit, and piss neon yellow. I blame this habit for my twisted sense of humor. . . but I'll never stop, it's too much fun!

Monday, April 14, 2008

"Best Of" Redneck Collection

There were just way too many pictures to post all at once, so here's the "cream of the crop":

REDNECK WEDDING CAKE


REDNECK HORSESHOES


REDNECK LAWNMOWER


REDNECK MOTORCYCLE

(Am I the only one who sees the irony here?)


REDNECK DOORBELL


REDNECK BASS BOAT


REDNECK GRILL


REDNECK PET CARRIER


REDNECK PALM PILOT


REDNECK WEDDING ANNOUNCEMENT

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

come on mom... a whole page devoted to rednecks? dont u have anything better to do with ur time?

Angie Lee said...

Sorry, bud, but nope. They just give us SO much to work with!

Anonymous said...

Well at least you used some of the classier things that we've graced the world with