Doing the Dew and having some fun along the way. No, this isn't a Mountain Dew site, it's the twisted path through the wild overgrowth that is my imagination.
If I could find a way. . . I admit it: I'm an addict. I drink so much Mountain Dew, I should bleed, shit, and piss neon yellow. I blame this habit for my twisted sense of humor. . . but I'll never stop, it's too much fun!
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Why Two Hands?
These were sent to me in an email and I just had to share, after I laughed myself silly.
WHY WOMEN HAVE TWO HANDS:
WHY MEN HAVE TWO HANDS:
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
In our defense, sometimes we use the other hand to turn the pages.
That's Great. By the way, and I hope you don't mind, I enlarged that pic. of the girl holding the credit cards so I could read the numbers, and ordered some new porn online using that credit card.
6 comments:
In our defense, sometimes we use the other hand to turn the pages.
Oh yeah, Diesel? Which hand? The one holding the remote?
I can't help but giggle and think of Full Metal Jacket. . . This is my rifle, this is my gun; this is for fighting, this is for fun.
Aint that the truth!
That's Great. By the way, and I hope you don't mind, I enlarged that pic. of the girl holding the credit cards so I could read the numbers, and ordered some new porn online using that credit card.
LOL...Angie that is so true.
OMG..I love it!!
Post a Comment