I love the word "fuck." I sprinkle it over my conversations when I get upset, angry, or just plain excited. It's the perfect "
sentence enhancer" (thank you, Patrick Star) and makes your language very colorful indeed. The secret is knowing when to stifle it and when to let it roar. (I have a huge mouth and have a really hard time stifling, and those little fuckers tend to slip out from time to time without my control. I'm actually shocked that I don't use it here more, but whatever.) Yeah, my lips are tingling from the spiciness of the conversation.
I've seen
this floating around in various versions for the better part of 20-some years, but this is one of the more up-to-date, all-encompassing, and best laid out versions I've seen describing the versatility and uses of the word "fuck." If you're offended by the word, by all means, DO NOT CLICK THE LINK.
1 comment:
Oh I am so stealing that! LOL. Thanks a fucking lot! I love it!!!!!
Post a Comment