If I could find a way. . . I admit it: I'm an addict. I drink so much Mountain Dew, I should bleed, shit, and piss neon yellow. I blame this habit for my twisted sense of humor. . . but I'll never stop, it's too much fun!

Thursday, May 24, 2007

My Disturbing Sense of Humor

Time for (another) facelift. . . I get bored easily, need to shake things up from time to time, so what better place to do it than right here in the blogosphere where no one's really paying much attention to an insect like me anyhow?



As you might have noticed, I have a very strange sense of humor. I get tickled pink when I see photos of cheese-grater shit paper. Every bathroom in America will be equipped with that before long, if our government has the final say. It will be required in every household in America (at our own expense, of course) and the only ones who will be able to afford an EARK (Emergency Anal Repair Kit) will be those government officials who wanted to make us believe cheese grater shit paper was in our best interest (we will provide their EARKs) and movie stars, sports figures, and Bill Gates.



I gotta tell ya, though, there are actually images posted out there that give even me the heebie-jeebies: (Talk about crimes against nature and humanity! My fucking EYES!!!!)





I also get a kick out of programs on the telly like America's Funniest Home Videos; some of that shit is really not funny at all, you KNOW someone is a hurtin' unit after they just racked their nuts on that bicycle, but you can't help but laugh. Why is that, I wonder? AND . . .I love a good funny movie any day. I've not seen many good movies lately since we have to have Robots in the DVD player 18 times a day (Emily's favorite movie) and what with the WORK thing and all, there's just not much time for it. I did get a chance to watch Employee of the Month a while back, and it ROCKED. I love Dane Cook and Dax Shepard (who happens to be a Michigan native - COME BACK HOME, DAX! WE NEED YOU HERE SINCE JENNIFER GRANHOLM AND ALL THE OTHER YUTZES IN LANSING HAVE SUCKED ALL THINGS GOOD FROM THE ATMOSPHERE!)



Anyhow, I'm always coming across new and interesting pictures, many that people email me, and funny stuff ALWAYS floats my boat, so if you ever have a good one, bring it on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that picture is disturbing. I guess that person really exists?????strange, strange world.