If I could find a way. . . I admit it: I'm an addict. I drink so much Mountain Dew, I should bleed, shit, and piss neon yellow. I blame this habit for my twisted sense of humor. . . but I'll never stop, it's too much fun!

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Funny Fotos

Ahhhhhhh. . . The many faces of Hillary. . . and George:







What's the difference between a snow man and a snow woman?
Snow balls.
But what about snow shit?




Sometimes there are things out there you know you shouldn't touch but just can't help yourself. . .




Even *MY* balls aren't big enough to address this one.




Now you can follow directions willingly and blindly, just like the government wants:




Cats are people, too!




It's really been one of THOSE days. . .




This is just wrong on so many levels.




Can you guess what that is (no, not the cigarette)?





No comments: