If I could find a way. . . I admit it: I'm an addict. I drink so much Mountain Dew, I should bleed, shit, and piss neon yellow. I blame this habit for my twisted sense of humor. . . but I'll never stop, it's too much fun!

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Psychopath Test

Got this in the email, found it rather interesting (and yes, I failed miserably, could come up with no answer whatsoever, so I guess I'm not a psychopath)

Read the question, come up with an answer, and down below you will find the answer. This is not a trick question. It is as it reads.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a man who she did not know. She thought he was "amazing." She believed him to be her dream partner so much, that she fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister.

Question: What was her motive for killing her sister?

ANSWER:
Because she was hoping the guy would appear at the funeral again.

So. . . if you were able to answer this correctly, you think like a psychopath.

***The email this came in claimed that this was a test administered to serial killers and that many were able to answer it correctly (whether this is true or not I cannot verify, but it's still interesting).

No comments: