I just love email. I get some that give me the inspiration and strength I need at this time in my life but I also get some that give me a chuckle, which I suppose is just as important "therapy" as inspiration and strength, in its own but significantly different way.
PSYCHIATRIC STUDY
A study conducted by UCLA's department of psychiatry has revealed
that the kind of face a woman finds attractive can differ depending on
where she is in her menstrual cycle.
For example: If she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with
rugged and masculine features. However, if she is menstruating or
menopausal, she tends to be more attracted to a man with duct tape over
his mouth and a spear lodged in his chest while he is on fire.
No further studies are expected.
We all need to laugh from time to time, right?
If I could find a way. . . I admit it: I'm an addict. I drink so much Mountain Dew, I should bleed, shit, and piss neon yellow. I blame this habit for my twisted sense of humor. . . but I'll never stop, it's too much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The dangers of science are understated.
That cracked me up!
Post a Comment