My husband and I use sign to communicate. I don't pretend to know ASL but try my best and for the most part, members of the Deaf community are willing to slow down, re-explain or just outright fingerspell for a pidgin-signing goober like me. Some people think it's funny to watch us, especially if we start disagreeing, because the signs start out small and get really big and we look like we're flailing our limbs uncontollably. I had to laugh over this one, though, seeing this:
Talk about getting into your communication skills! I don't have a clue what the guy's saying (other than sex and shopping) but I think I have a pretty good idea now.
If I could find a way. . . I admit it: I'm an addict. I drink so much Mountain Dew, I should bleed, shit, and piss neon yellow. I blame this habit for my twisted sense of humor. . . but I'll never stop, it's too much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You had me rolling on this one. And I'm with you. Its my soapbox....YOU ARE FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment